Welcome to the Living Spiritually Fierce 3 part online program.
This program is completely free. Each part contains a video, theory and practice component and awakens you to the true nature of living spiritually fierce. Living in this way activates our intuitive intelligence, and that is the beginning of a life of wild abundance, infinite power and unlimited success. We must be willing to work for it. We must be willing to go beyond the trinkets and superstitions of the new age. We must be willing to ask, what is beyond belief? What else is possible?
I am so excited to welcome you to the program.
PART ONE: The Law of Mentalism
The mind is very powerful, and never loses its creative force. It never sleeps. Every instant it is creating. It is hard to recognize that thought and belief combine into a power surge that can literally move mountains. It appears at first glance that to believe such power about yourself is arrogant, but that is not the real reason you do not believe it. You prefer to believe that your thoughts cannot exert real influence because you are actually afraid of them.
— A Course in Miracles
What is the spiritual paradox? In the simplest of terms is it this: we are both destined and we have absolute free will. It is the quality of our choices that determines the quality of our lives, not the choices themselves. It can mean that for great lengths of time it feels we cannot do anything but operate on blind faith. But when we look to the laws we are suddenly powerfully equipped with a way to expedite that process of accepting the higher purpose of the suffering, and bringing our lives into alignment. The jewel inside the outer layers of seeming suffering can only be accessed by that (often blind) faith, and a certainty in the sacred laws. The law of mentalism gives us a means by which to make sense of the apparent inconsistencies of our lives, and to view the events we experience with a universal perspective. This is a vital step in spiritual maturing. It is evidence of spiritual maturity that we do not take everything personally. We learn to make peace with the paradox and in so doing we gain a state of unending grace. This is surrender in action; we are not asked to give up more than we will gain – ever. But in the moment we may not be able to see beyond our suffering to what is on offer. We may not be able to understand that we indeed created it, for this is what the first law teaches us. The law of mentalism sounds like a very lofty law but it is actually very straightforward. This principle embodies the understanding that everything in the universe is created by thought. There is nothing that exists in the universe where this is not the case. The great law of spiritual psychology is that it is our thought or belief that creates our reality. Everything that exists is energy: matter is just densified energy, energy is just refined matter. All is just energy.
Heart coherence is a practice developed by HeartMath Institute, and is a state in which the brain and heart work synergistically. The intelligence of the heart brain exceeds the cranial brain. The heart brain communicates more information to the cranial brain than the other way around. We move into a state of heart coherence when the heart and brain are working in congruence, and it is this state, which permits us to know our intuitive intelligence with ease. It is the bridge between the local and nonlocal. It has many other incredible physiological benefits also, but for now, let us use this practice as preparation for taking the first step on the path of our intuitive intelligence, which is moving beyond simply knowing our intuition to trusting it and acting upon it.
The practice of heart coherence is one of the best ways to prepare to access nonlocal intuition. Recalling that it is our ‘passionately focused attention’ that allows nonlocal intuition to be active, we can bring ourselves into the frequency of the Infinite with this same single focused attention. Even if we do not yet know what it is we want to create, we utilize the same process to get to the one mind, the space where the knowing already exists. Practicing heart coherence is a brief yet disciplined process. Here’s the process.
- First, close down the eyes. Turn your attention inwards, away from the outer world of local reality.
- Extend the breath to the count of five on the in breath and five on the outbreath. Adjust this to your own comfortable rhythm. The intention is to signify to your nervous system that you are safe and your physiology can relax.
- Take two fingers or your palm to the centre of your chest and lightly touch this part of your body. Here, we are bringing our consciousness to this part of physiology, inviting our mind to follow.
- Now, turn all of your thoughts to the states of compassion, gratitude, appreciation and care. You can do this most readily in the beginning by making a mental list of all the things for which you feel gratitude from the last 24 hours of your life. No matter how small, the idea is to really feel the feelings of gratitude, compassion and care. Allow yourself to enter fully into them without hesitation. Remember as HeartMath tells us our nonlocal intuition is powerfully activated when we passionately bring our single point of focus to something.
- Let yourself be consumed by these feelings. Do this for just 3 minutes (you’ll perhaps observe that this feels like a really long time at first!).
Practice heart coherence as often as you can. It prepares you for everything in the best way possible.